• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ShoBox: The New Generation

M

Maestro

Valentine's Day was a day filled with great fights and we are going to talk about ShoBox: The New Generation. The FightCard had four fights:

Thomas Mattice vs. Isaac Cruz
Raeese Aleem vs. Adam Lopez
Montana Love vs. Jerrico Walton
Derrick Coleman Jr. vs. Joseph Jackson

Let us talk about the Thomas Mattice vs. Isaac Cruz bout. The Undefeated 21-year-old lightweight prospect Isaac Cruz surprised veteran Thomas
Mattice in a very close contested majority decision win in the ShoBox main event Friday night from 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, Pa.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isaac Cruz has won all his fights for the past four years and that is what we call consistency. The surprising thing is Isaac ‘Pitbull’ Cruz managed to land 39 power shots when Thomas ‘Gunna
Man’ Mattice only had 8.

M

Maestro

Mattice came up short and that cost him. Now that Isaac Cruz has beaten Mattice, I think his next bout should be against the IBF champion, Teofimo ‘El Brooklyn’ Lopez. That would make a really entertaining fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mattice came up short and that cost him. Now that Isaac Cruz has beaten Mattice, I think his next bout should be against the IBF champion, Teofimo ‘El Brooklyn’ Lopez. That would make a really entertaining fight.

Thomas Mattice said and I quote, “I came up short, he was the better man. He could hit a little bit. I started out a little slow, trying to see what he had. He jumped out to an early lead and I was just trying to get familiar with his power. I have no excuses. He was the better man tonight.”

Mattice was over-thinking everything instead of doing what had brought him there, fighting!

M

Maestro

Mattice new he had not given his all. Good thing he admitted to the defeat and I think that makes him the bigger man. Now all he has to do is make sure he does not repeat the same mistakes when he fights next.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what you mean, most fighters would have come up with excuses of how they were robbed of victory.

M

Maestro

I know what you mean, most fighters would have come up with excuses of how they were robbed of victory.

There is no excuse that Mattice can make that would make a difference. He lost the fight fair and square.

M

Maestro

I guess you are right. I don't think Mattice will be making that mistake ever again.