• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Titan FC 59: Graves vs. Villefort

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Titan Fc 59 will have a total of nine fights, but today we are going to deal with one, Main Event.

Mike Graves (8-1-2) fighting out of Coconut Creek, Florida, USA will face Yuri Villefort (12-7-0) who was born in Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil, but he is now fighting out of Boca Raton, Florida, USA.

This bout will take place at Xtreme Action Park in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, USA on February 28 which will be on a Friday.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It has been a while since we last saw Michael Graves in the cage. I think his last fight was Titan FC 53 against Jared Gooden on March 15, 2019.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mike Graves overwhelmed Yuri Villefort with a ton of powerful punches, and managed to retain the welterweight title by TKO in the 4th round.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was an amazing bout. Grave clearly came in prepared to take out Yuri and he did just that. All of the wait was totally worth it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought all that time without a fight would have negative effects on Graves, but I was wrong. I guess he was using that time to get himself in that killer-state-of-mind!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly the time away did Grave a lot of good. He came back hungry and ready to put in the work. I'm impressed.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing with fighters is, just because they are not fighting professionally, it doesn't mean that they are not being tested by other fighters when they are training.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing with fighters is, just because they are not fighting professionally, it doesn't mean that they are not being tested by other fighters when they are training.

I agree. You should never underestimate your opponent no matter what. It might just end up costing you.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree. You should never underestimate your opponent no matter what. It might just end up costing you.

Villefort did that and he paid the price!