• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eternal MMA 51: Maddalena vs Pettigrew

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Eternal MMA 51 Fight Card will have a total of 15 fights but we will only talk about the Main Event.

Jack Della Maddalena (7-2-0) and Glen Pettigrew (7-2-0) will headline Eternal MMA 51 at HBF Stadium in Perth, Western Australia, Australia on February 29 the final day of this month.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I know Maddalena has a 7 fight winning streak while Pettigrew has 4, but his last fight was on May 11, 2019. I'm feeling some type of way about these two fighters. I guess we will have to wait and see how they do.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jack Della Maddalena defeated Glen Pettigrew via KO/TKO in the first round. Also, Glen doesn't look a 26-year-old fighter, he looks way older, like 40 years old!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only three minutes into the first round and Glen was already done for. This was just pathetic!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only three minutes into the first round and Glen was already done for. This was just pathetic!

People pay their hard earned money for a fight and get to only watch three minutes of it. You are right, this was just pathetic!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

People pay their hard earned money for a fight and get to only watch three minutes of it. You are right, this was just pathetic!

Waste of money!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is one of those fights that I was talking about on a one of the threads here. You order a fight and then two or three minutes into the first round, it's all done! These are the kind of bouts that really piss me off!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is one of those fights that I was talking about on a one of the threads here. You order a fight and then two or three minutes into the first round, it's all done! These are the kind of bouts that really piss me off!

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing that this might happen, so as to avoid spending money on such fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing that this might happen, so as to avoid spending money on such fights.

I know. It still sucks, though.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are not going to see any of those fights in a while, now that The Corona Virus pandemic has hit almost all countries. There aren't any sporting events happening all over the world.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen all major events getting canceled and I know it is a huge inconvenience, but we have no choice. Stay safe guys.