Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    972

    Glory 75: Utrecht

    This Fight Card has a total of ten fights but I'm only interested in the Main Event: Petpanomrung Kiatmuu vs. Serhiy Adamchuk.
    Kiatmuu who is fighting out of Bangkok, Thailand and Serhiy fighting out of Amsterdam, Netherlands will headline the Glory 75: Utrecht which is going to take place at Central Studios in Utrecht, Netherlands on February 29.

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:




    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    I have never heard of these guys. I see the fight is three days away do I'm going to make sure I catch it.




  3. #3
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Petchpanomrung (164-36-3, 27 KOs) managed to defend the Glory World Featherweight Championship against former champ Serhiy Adamchuk (40-12, 15 Kos).




  4. #4
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    972

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Did anyone else get the feeling that Petchpanomrung was playing with Adamchuk in the ring? Kiatmuu was smiling and even laughing whenever Adamchuk landed a jab. Petchpanomrung had clearly prepared both physically and mentally for this third encounter with Adamchuk.




  5. #5
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Adamchuk was not having a good day. Kiatmuu was inside Petchpanomrung's head and he used it to his advantage.




  6. #6
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    972

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Petchpanomrung wasn't confident enough to handle Kiatmuu. That is why Kiatmuu9 was laughing every time Petchpanomrung landed anything noteworthy.




  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Petchpanomrung wasn't confident enough to handle Kiatmuu. That is why Kiatmuu9 was laughing every time Petchpanomrung landed anything noteworthy.
    After some time, Petchpanomrung knew that he was in deep waters, and couldn't survive. He tried to put on a brave face but that was not working out for him.




  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    972

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Petchpanomrung wasn't confident enough to handle Kiatmuu. That is why Kiatmuu9 was laughing every time Petchpanomrung landed anything noteworthy.
    After some time, Petchpanomrung knew that he was in deep waters, and couldn't survive. He tried to put on a brave face but that was not working out for him.
    That kind of humiliation could really mess with your confidence.




  9. #9
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,319

    Re: Glory 75: Utrecht

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Petchpanomrung wasn't confident enough to handle Kiatmuu. That is why Kiatmuu9 was laughing every time Petchpanomrung landed anything noteworthy.
    After some time, Petchpanomrung knew that he was in deep waters, and couldn't survive. He tried to put on a brave face but that was not working out for him.
    That kind of humiliation could really mess with your confidence.
    It definitely did.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.