• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Glory 75: Utrecht

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Fight Card has a total of ten fights but I'm only interested in the Main Event: Petpanomrung Kiatmuu vs. Serhiy Adamchuk.
Kiatmuu who is fighting out of Bangkok, Thailand and Serhiy fighting out of Amsterdam, Netherlands will headline the Glory 75: Utrecht which is going to take place at Central Studios in Utrecht, Netherlands on February 29.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never heard of these guys. I see the fight is three days away do I'm going to make sure I catch it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Petchpanomrung (164-36-3, 27 KOs) managed to defend the Glory World Featherweight Championship against former champ Serhiy Adamchuk (40-12, 15 Kos).

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did anyone else get the feeling that Petchpanomrung was playing with Adamchuk in the ring? Kiatmuu was smiling and even laughing whenever Adamchuk landed a jab. Petchpanomrung had clearly prepared both physically and mentally for this third encounter with Adamchuk.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Adamchuk was not having a good day. Kiatmuu was inside Petchpanomrung's head and he used it to his advantage.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Petchpanomrung wasn't confident enough to handle Kiatmuu. That is why Kiatmuu9 was laughing every time Petchpanomrung landed anything noteworthy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Petchpanomrung wasn't confident enough to handle Kiatmuu. That is why Kiatmuu9 was laughing every time Petchpanomrung landed anything noteworthy.

After some time, Petchpanomrung knew that he was in deep waters, and couldn't survive. He tried to put on a brave face but that was not working out for him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

After some time, Petchpanomrung knew that he was in deep waters, and couldn't survive. He tried to put on a brave face but that was not working out for him.

That kind of humiliation could really mess with your confidence.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That kind of humiliation could really mess with your confidence.

It definitely did.