• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mikey Garcia vs Jessie Vargas

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mikey Garcia (39-1-0) will battle Jessie Vargas (29-2-2) at The Ford Center at The Star
in Frisco, Texas on February 29.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Garcia has lost two fights in a row, so he will be looking win this one. I'm not really sure why he doesn't get more fight. I think he fought twice in 2018 and only once in 2019.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hold up, Garcia had only one fight scheduled for 2019?! That is crazy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Garcia needs more fights if he ever needs to be fighting among the elites in the game.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His team is definitely sleeping on the job. He needs to fire them and hire people who can do the job of managing him like a real professional boxer.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His team is definitely sleeping on the job. He needs to fire them and hire people who can do the job of managing him like a real professional boxer.

I totally agree with you when you say the problem is with the team managing him. He needs people working for him, not the other way round.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I totally agree with you when you say the problem is with the team managing him. He needs people working for him, not the other way round.

That is exactly what I'm trying to say.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he doesn't get more fight this year, then he knows exactly what he has to do.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think Garcia is going to have those fights we were talking about due to COVID-19. It's like all the powers are working against him. This is just sad!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think Garcia is going to have those fights we were talking about due to COVID-19. It's like all the powers are working against him. This is just sad!

This is just not his year. But he should not give up hope, lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm also praying that things go back to normal. I miss watching fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only fight I keep hearing about is the one against the most formidable opponent, Corona "COVID-19" Virus, lol.