• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Khalid Yafai vs Roman Gonzalez

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The WBA World Super flyweight champion Khalid Yafai (26-0, 15 KOs) will be going against Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (48-2, 40 KOs), at the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas on February 29.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 32-year-old Chocolatito said that he will be looking for a unification bout after he defeats the 30-year-old champ, Yafai.
Personally, I feel like Chocolatito is getting ahead of himself since he is going against a younger and more formidable opponent.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people are saying that Chocolatito in the underdog in this fight, which is not even remotely close to the truth. I can't believe the fight is only a day away. This is going to be goooood!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chocolatito underdog? No way. Do you know the guy has won 48 of the 50 professional fights and 40 of those are KOs?! Let that sink in.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe the fight is only a few hours away! I'm excited as fuck!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I already got my beer in the fridge, I'm just waiting for the fight to start.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (49-2, 41 KOs) who's a four-division champ won another world title after he dethroned Khalid Yafai (26-1, 15 KOs) of the WBA junior bantamweight title in a ninth round KO.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things were going really well until we got halfway through the fight. Yafai looked tired midway which gave Chocolatito an opportunity to get in a bunch of shots which made Yafai go down late into the eighth round. Finally, Chocolatito finished the job early in the ninth round after he knocked out Yafai, giving him the win and another belt around his waist.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Things were going really well until we got halfway through the fight. Yafai looked tired midway which gave Chocolatito an opportunity to get in a bunch of shots which made Yafai go down late into the eighth round. Finally, Chocolatito finished the job early in the ninth round after he knocked out Yafai, giving him the win and another belt around his waist.

These are the memories we are living by now that all fights have been canceled. At least we had Chocolatito.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is just sad. All we have left to go on are old fights and great memories.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Very sad indeed. Will miss my favourite fights. The bad thing about this is that nobody in the world knows how long this coronavirus pandemic will last. I pray they get a cure/ vaccine very soon. This is just too much!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's just hope the pandemic dies soon. Because it is starting to get really boring.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's just hope the pandemic dies soon. Because it is starting to get really boring.

This is the perfect time to take out your video games and get to playing. That should help kill the time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is the perfect time to take out your video games and get to playing. That should help kill the time.

That is a great idea. I might as well go ahead and do that.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Try learning something new. Am learning Chess. Just finished reading a chess for beginners book by Irving Chernev called Logical Chess Move by Move. And I think am liking it. And so is my wife and daughter. I have decided to learn atleast one new game or skill every other month. And to practice it until the COVID-19 stalemate ends.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Try learning something new. Am learning Chess. Just finished reading a chess for beginners book by Irving Chernev called Logical Chess Move by Move. And I think am liking it. And so is my wife and daughter. I have decided to learn atleast one new game or skill every other month. And to practice it until the COVID-19 stalemate ends.

Whatever makes your boat float, right? I'm more of a movie and/or series so I guess that is what I'll be doing for the time being. I might pick up a book one of these days, you never know.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll stick to video games.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Hahaha....you guys are funny. Sure, whatever makes your 24hrs worth it while indoors is ok. Am just an advocate of learning a new skill, anytime I get a chance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as you are happy, safe and healthy, then you should go for it (whatever it is).