• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Andy Ruiz vs. Luis Ortiz

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Luis 'King Kong' Ortiz is ready for a new opponent after loosing to Deontay Wilder in their November 2019 rematch. Ortiz's team and Premier Boxing Champions had scheduled his return in July but due to The Corona Virus pandemic, no one knows what is going to happen.

Ortiz wants to fight the former unified world champion Andy Ruiz, but Ruiz claimed that he need a tune-up after loosing to Anthony Joshua in their December 2019 bout.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A tune up? lol. You can't fight AJ and then ask for someone who's on a lower caliber, that is just insane! I think AJ messed with Andy Ruiz's confidence when he dominated his ass.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. A fighter on Andy Ruiz's level should not have such kind of words coming out of his mouth. He shouldn't even entertain such thoughts.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. A fighter on Andy Ruiz's level should not have such kind of words coming out of his mouth. He shouldn't even entertain such thoughts.

This is something you would expect from an amateur fighter. He should be ashamed of himself.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is something you would expect from an amateur fighter. He should be ashamed of himself.

Those were my exact thoughts.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he is just scared. Maybe it is just that simple!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After Deontay Wilder got his ass whooped by Tyson Fury, he hasn't looked the same since. Maybe Andy Ruiz is going through the same thing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After Deontay Wilder got his ass whooped by Tyson Fury, he hasn't looked the same since. Maybe Andy Ruiz is going through the same thing.

I really hope not because Wilder looked scared in that ring against Fury.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff