• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canelo Alvarez

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few days ago DAZN posted a video on twitter of Canelo Alvarez training. This is nothing strange, I mean the dude is a boxer, right?

The strange thing is he was holding his daughter on one arm and using the other one to throw punches. Anyway, what is the craziest thing you have seen a boxer do while training?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After reading your post I had to go online and look for the video and I have to say, Canelo Alvarez has skills. To be honest, I haven't seen anything that crazy. If I happen to find one I will definitely post it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure there are many others out there. All you we have to do is look.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys seen the Holyfield and Tyson ones? They are amazing.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw those. Iron Mike is still lighting fast!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would not want to be on the receiving end on Iron Mike's punches. The guy has the power to knock your chin off of your head!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you guys watch Iron Mike's KOs? If you've ever been punched by Mike, I'm pretty sure you still have a concussion.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you guys watch Iron Mike's KOs? If you've ever been punched by Mike, I'm pretty sure you still have a concussion.

I have watched a bunch of his KO compilations on youtube. Once Mike Tyson decides it is time for a KO, he doesn't hold back and comes at you like a raging bull.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know exactly what you mean. I thought some of his opponents were dead after they got hit. You see the severity of Mike's punches when you re-watch the KOs in slow motion!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know exactly what you mean. I thought some of his opponents were dead after they got hit. You see the severity of Mike's punches when you re-watch the KOs in slow motion!

They even more impressive in slow motion.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'm going to watch the Mohammed Ali ones next.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let us know how much you love them.