• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Novoa Mendez

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We just lost another IFBB Pro Bodybuilder guys. His name was Novoa Mendez and he was from the Dominican Republic. He was friends with Victor Martinez who I believe is also from the Dominican Republic.

RIP Novoa Mendez
Novoa Mendez

This was what Victor Martinez said about the loss of his friend Novoa Mendez.
“Sad day today to hear the news that my fellow countrymen and pro bodybuilder @novoamendez has passed. @palofit informed us that he had some health complications that led to his passing.

I got the chance to compete with him in the Toronto pro show in 2013 and his physique caught my eyes because he was very impressive and after learning he was from the same side of town in the #dominicanrepublic el cibao I definitely had to make sure he was ok and understood the prejudging rules.

Sadly it was the last time we interacted even though I did invite him to all my shows I held in DR. I never got to see you again my friend,but one thing I can say for sure is that you were a very kind and good hearted man that never reached his full potential #rip thank you @npcnewsonlineofficialpage Jim Manion and @ifbbjondelarosa for making his dream come true and compete on the big stage @npcworldwiderd @ifbb_pro_league”

[INSTAGRAM]B-KnW37Fc7q[/INSTAGRAM]

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn as a fellow dominican big loos RIP

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rip brother.

Anyone know what happened to him?

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

What? This is some sad news. And true, as you say, he was a very kind and good hearted comrade. Didn't have a chance to meet him in person, but followed his channels. I have been following him so much that I feel I know him in person. May he Rest In Eternal Power.