• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your favourite workout during this Covid19 Lockdown?

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Which is your favourite workout?
1. Back
2. Chest
3. Arms
4. Legs
5. Cardio
6. Shoulders.

My favourite is arm. But I still do a little of each except cardio. FB IMG 1585466739456

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: Athanas
A

Athanas

I think this is the time I should perfect on various types of pushups.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

My favorite is legs. With most of our daily movement restricted during the corona virus pandemic, it can be difficult to keep up with an exercise routine. I am missing the camaraderie and the atmosphere of the gym. But now, more than ever, exercise is important. It can have a huge impact on anxiety you are feeling due to the virus and help ease stress and depression.

Even a small amount of movement, like a walk around the block, can make a difference. I normally tend to track my workout using a fitness app trackers to help me stay accountable and motivated. Seeing my progress and my ability to keep active during the difficult time gives me a sense of accomplishment and an emotional boost to keep me going.

loveofbodybuilding

loveofbodybuilding

I take strolls in my garden which have smooth paths. I also go up and down the stairs. I also do pranayama - a breathing exercise.

A

Athanas

Which is your favourite workout?
1. Back
2. Chest
3. Arms
4. Legs
5. Cardio
6. Shoulders.

My favourite is arm. But I still do a little of each except cardio. FB IMG 1585466739456

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Arm and chest