• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your Lockdown Training Routine?

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

We have to be creative during this period of Covid -19 lockdown. I have some workout ideas for myself, please share yours.

My new workout reminds me of the army days or the prison guys. You have to make use of what you have. Even if all you have is the 1m2 space.

MY WORKOUT PLAN

1. Uncountable push-ups, sit ups, pull ups, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, overhead claps, air squats and sprints.

2. Doing random cycling of the exercise.

Am sure my list is short. Please suggest some indoor work outs. Especially if you dont have lots of toys to play with.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm doing weights, stationary bike and hiking.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

This is great man. We have to be creative to stay active this period. It seems we gonna be in this standstill mode for a very very long period.

One has to get a routine and stick to it. As the gyms are closed all over. I wonder what happens to gym subscriptions!
I'm doing weights, stationary bike and hiking.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
We don't have much of a choice now with the corona virus shutdown. Having gyms closed has made many of us dust off some old equipment that we have at home - if we're lucky. I've been using this old Weider machine and also have a treadmill. Not great, but better than nothing.

View attachment 28974

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
All I have here is a bench and a curling bar. I do that and push ups. You guys should see tkd's routine at home. It is insane.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
If anyone wants to do a quick-yet-effective cardio routine, go outside and do 20-to-30-yard sprints. When my son needed to get into shape for high school football before summer training camp began, I had him in the gym with me but our main thing was sprints every night after dinner. The entire routine took 10 minutes at the most and he got into good shape. He is a big kid and offensive lineman. Never had to stop doing drills in practice while a lot of the 'skill position players' were puking.

View attachment 28999

L

lokielovesbunny

Going out in the early morning when there is no cop or people, take 15 to 30 mins of walk and come back to home, after that yoga is something I do for 1 hr daily to keep my mind and body alive.:)

A

Athanas

I have never been consistent like this before during my training journey. Stay at home has enabled me to have more time to do my workouts and I am now becoming physically fit.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I normally do my morning run and come back home and incorporate some squats, push-ups, and Bowflex and plunks. I change them from time to time and finish off with stretches. I have no pieces of equipment but if I had it would be cycling.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The lockdown is very challenging to health buffs who do their exercise every day and it is much more challenge to body builders. It is good if you have the weights at home and that you can do your muscle building program at home but I guess you would also need the gym especially if you are a newcomer to the sport. I just hope that the lockdown will be over and that we can go back to our normal routine.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

lokielovesbunny

Well, Talking about me, I work in agriculture land so mostly I spent my time there cultivating my land as well as taking care crops and all, I haven't joined any gym or anything but I have optimal weight and health although I eat sugar and oily food too, but nothing push me down, i work everyday around 8 hrs with manual tools and drive tractor as well I am son of farmer