• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teofimo Lopez

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IBF World Lightweight Champion Teofimo Lopez, who won the title with a TKO victory over Richard Commey on December 4, 2019, will be answering questions from fans on April 1st. So if you have any questions, head over to 'reddit' (/r/boxing).

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be sure to check it out once he goes live. Thanks for the share.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Thanks for the info. I will sure catch up with him then. I love this guy. Has quite some insightful views. Plus with this lockdown, I have no reason to miss such.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know he had asthma and he's been battling it since he was 6 years old. He said he almost died 3 times. He is a tough one, that's for sure.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He actually said that he is working on bringing his weight back down, which he has gained because of the pandemic. Good thing is he has a bag in the garage which he uses for techniques and mixing it up with situps and pushups.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Am hearing this from you. Hadn't heard about asthma too.
I didn't know he had asthma and he's been battling it since he was 6 years old. He said he almost died 3 times. He is a tough one, that's for sure.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Am hearing this from you. Hadn't heard about his asthmatic condition.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It actually came as a surprise to a lot of people. It is funny how much you can learn about someone if you just take time and have a discourse.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teofimo Lopez is awesome. He even joked about his sex life, especially when it comes to how it affects his performance during fights.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Sure. I totally agree with you.

It actually came as a surprise to a lot of people. It is funny how much you can learn about someone if you just take time and have a discourse.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, I wanted to add that he talked about the medication he is on which helps with the asthma. So if you are struggling with the same condition, head over to the sub-reddit and check out his suggestions.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Also, I wanted to add that he talked about the medication he is on which helps with the asthma. So if you are struggling with the same condition, head over to the sub-reddit and check out his suggestions.
Sure. I will check it out. I understand asthma is supposed to go away on it's own at some age. But if it fails, it seems like a bad thing. I may need to see the recommended remedy here.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He said he uses the nebulizer to administer Pro Air and also Albuterol, all prescription.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess if you have a prescription from a physician then it's all good.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teofimo is a beast, nonetheless. Can you imagine dealing with asthma and being a boxer at the same time? I tip my imaginary hat to the guy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teofimo is a beast, nonetheless. Can you imagine dealing with asthma and being a boxer at the same time? I tip my imaginary hat to the guy.

It is called dedication to the sport.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of other fighter and athletes in general who are deal with the same condition or even worse. Sheer determination, that is what it is.