• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Japan Boxing

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you all know, most sporting events have been suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. News from Japan report that boxing might resume in May 2nd. Although, I'm skeptical, I really want this to be true because it has been a while since I watched a live fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought all gyms were closed. I don't think they have been training with the whole pandemic thing.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

I thought all gyms were closed. I don't think they have been training with the whole pandemic thing.
They must have closed. They gym is the most vulnerable place for the spread if COVID19. Hope this thing gets a solution soon. It is slowing down everything. I hate it man. No travelling, no fights, no hanging out the bar with guys. Just horrible man.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like Japan is about to be hit by a second wave. I really hope it doesn't happen and things turn out well.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe the Japanese know something we don't.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Japan's testing is pretty strict though. I heard that they are testing less numbers than most countries in spite of have the capacity for testing larger numbers. it seems they don't want to give anxiety to the people of Japan, or something!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Japan's testing is pretty strict though. I heard that they are testing less numbers than most countries in spite of have the capacity for testing larger numbers. it seems they don't want to give anxiety to the people of Japan, or something!

There is no avoiding the anxiety that comes with Covid-19.