• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC World Super Middleweight Champion, David Benavidez

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just like Teofimo Lopez, WBC world super middleweight champ David Benavidez was on Reddit on April 7 answering fans' questions. He talked about a lot of stuff but my favorite part was when he was asked about his top 5 fighters of all time. This was his response:
1.Roy Jones Jr.
2. Felix Trinidad
3.De La Hoya
4.Naseem Hamed
5.James Toney

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish I new in advance. Anyways, I will head over there in a minute and see what he had to say. Also, that top-5-list is not too shabby.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When Benavidez was asked which fighter he would choose, both current and historic if he was in a bar fight. He said that he would pick Andy Ruiz for a current and Mike Tyson for historic. That is the best answer I have ever seen.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you guys see the dude who asked if Benavidez would recommend hooking up with a hooker? That was a funny one, lol!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was funny. Good thing David Benavidez advised the guy against it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he was just messing with Benavidez.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fighters are pretty cool when they are not fighting. You would expect them to be assholes but it's the opposite. I love it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fighters are pretty cool when they are not fighting. You would expect them to be assholes but it's the opposite. I love it.

I know right. You would expect them to act more like Donald Trump, but they are the exact opposite. It's amazing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donald Trump is in a whole different league of his own. I believe people in USA are supposed to receive $1700 from the government, but Trump is not going to release the money unless his signature is included. The dude is a fucking MONSTER!!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donald Trump is in a whole different league of his own. I believe people in USA are supposed to receive $1700 from the government, but Trump is not going to release the money unless his signature is included. The dude is a fucking MONSTER!!!

Trump's signature is not even required in matters distribution of cheques! The dude is just pure evil!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can someone impeach this bastard already!! How can you be this petty in the midst of World War 3?!

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

What is this real? And where is the money supposed to go to? Which specific department? Maybe that's why Trump seems hesitant.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is this real? And where is the money supposed to go to? Which specific department? Maybe that's why Trump seems hesitant.

I heard the story running around but I did not confirm it. But I would not put anything past Donald J. Trump (The 'J' is for Jackass!)

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Haha...that's harsh bro. But I agree with you he seems arrogant. But at the same time, many Americans voted for him because of his dont care and no nonsense moves or character. Maybe that's why he is still on the throne despite the impeachment threats.

I heard the story running around but I did not confirm it. But I would not put anything past Donald J. Trump (The 'J' is for Jackass!)

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only reason he was elected is because he is a racist fuck and all white people are racist, deep down! Obama being the president pissed off a lot of these racist bastards and that is the reason we now have Trump the Jackass!!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The dude doesn't care about anything else other than money.