• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recently, Floyd Mayweather's uncle and longtime trainer, Roger Mayweather passed away. That has partly contributed to Floyd's reason of becoming a boxing trainer. Do you guys think he is up for it?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know Roger Mayweather was dead, RIP. Concerning Floyd Mayweather becoming a trainer, that is a whole different game. He is a good boxer and I really like how he reads his opponents, but training is a whole different world.

But then again, everything takes practice and I'm sure he will have a whole team advising him along the way. I'm pretty sure he is going to be a great trainer in time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd has both his uncle's and dad's shoes to fill, and we all know that is not going to happen. We all know both these guys were very intelligent and that facilitated the art of teaching which is very different from learning.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All Floyd Mayweather needs to do is be his own man and not try to imitate his idols, so to speak. That is a great place to start. Everything else will come along the way.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, we can't judge the guy even before he even starts, that is not fair. Let's give him a chance and see what he has under his sleeves.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, we can't judge the guy even before he even starts, that is not fair. Let's give him a chance and see what he has under his sleeves.

Exactly. Let us wait and see his performance first and then we can rate him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to see what kind of prospects he is going to nurture. It's going to be amazing once the coronavirus is dead.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

It's a good motivation for Floyd. I believe it will make him push to be better and to appease the late Uncle. And the fact that he is doing it for him, most likely he will get more clients. Just because of the emotional attachment behind it.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to see what kind of prospects he is going to nurture. It's going to be amazing once the coronavirus is dead.

I'm pretty sure he will be training fighters that are going to be here for a while. There is no way Floyd is going to associate himself with a bunch of losers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a good motivation for Floyd. I believe it will make him push to be better and to appease the late Uncle. And the fact that he is doing it for him, most likely he will get more clients. Just because of the emotional attachment behind it.

I believe his uncle is partially why he is doing it. I agree, with his record and fame, he will land a lot of amazing fighters.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure he is scouting for talent right now so that he can showcase his team once the pandemic is defeated. Let us be patient.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

I'm pretty sure he is scouting for talent right now so that he can showcase his team once the pandemic is defeated. Let us be patient.
Sure. The pandemic has hold many captive. After this, he will sure do something great. A good early retirement plan.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure. The pandemic has hold many captive. After this, he will sure do something great. A good early retirement plan.

Let's hope the United States gets hold os the situation fast, because with the way things are looking, it will be a while before we can have things running as normal.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Life has become very dull without any fights. Now all I can do is watch old fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Life has become very dull without any fights. Now all I can do is watch old fights.

I think I'm going to do the same thing. I'm going to look for old fights that I missed and watch them.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should watch Old Mohammed Ali fights, the dude was amazing.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Great idea. I have never watched any Muhammed Ali bouts. I only saw the movie that had Will Smith playing the veteran boxer.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Great idea. I have never watched any Muhammed Ali bouts. I only saw the movie that had Will Smith playing the veteran boxer.

That movie gave me a lot of info about Muhammed Ali that I didn't know about.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has there been any news on Floyd Mayweather's decision to become a trainer.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To be honest I had forgotten about this. I try fond out more regarding his transition from boxer to trainer.