• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Terence Crawford

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those who know the Chris Mannix podcast, I'm pretty sure you heard about what Terence Crawford said about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Here it is verbatim, "I don't feel like, a lot, all these people that they say are dying and sick from it is true. I think they are using fear to
try to control us right now for something else
. I don't know what it is but me personally, I just can't agree with a whole bunch of things that they are saying now."

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He went on and on ranting about how the media is controlling the narrative and that it has been since the start. To some point I agree with him but I have to disagree with him on everything else he said.

He claimed that the virus only affects a certain demographic and suggested that those are the people we should be worried about. Ignorance is not bliss Terence Crowford!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The dude was just looking for clout. Either that or the dude is totally dumb.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is he is not riding that bus alone. There is a lot of dumb people out here who thinks that the current pandemic is a joke.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People react to things differently, but that is not an excuse to be a douche. Terence together with his doubting-Thomas crew need to be educated.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he is being used by someone who has an interest of getting more and more people infected. Either that or he is just another ignorant bastard.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he is being used by someone who has an interest of getting more and more people infected. Either that or he is just another ignorant bastard.

He was just looking for attention, imo. With the pandemic still around, most of these fighter have nothing better to do and that is why they are involved in all these crazy shit. I mean, look at Billy Joe Sanders!!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The masses adore people who sow seeds of doubt in the community. That is why you are going to see even more interviews with the likes of Terence Crawford.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well, honestly, I once had a similar thought myself. Like all this is a conspiracy, until it did hit my backyard. A neighbour passed away. That's when I took this thing seriously. No celeb should joke with this. It's real.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, honestly, I once had a similar thought myself. Like all this is a conspiracy, until it did hit my backyard. A neighbour passed away. That's when I took this thing seriously. No celeb should joke with this. It's real.

I'm really sorry about your neighbor. It is really sad when you see people taking this pandemic as a joke, while people are dying everyday!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hold up! If your neighbor died of the COVID-19 then you and everyone around your apartment building should be in quarantine, shouldn't you?! You should go and get tested to be sure, IJS.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Hold up! If your neighbor died of the COVID-19 then you and everyone around your apartment building should be in quarantine, shouldn't you?! You should go and get tested to be sure, IJS.
Hi. Yes. That was done. All his family members were rounded up and are still in quarantine, this is their day 15. We were all tested on site, and the area codoned for thr last 15 days. It's an ugly scene man.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just glad to hear you guys are ok, because this shit is scary as fuck! pardon my french.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Haha. ...Francaise, huh?! Am starting to slowly believe the conspiracy theories surrounding it.
I'm just glad to hear you guys are ok, because this shit is scary as fuck! pardon my french.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha. ...Francaise, huh?! Am starting to slowly believe the conspiracy theories surrounding it.

Better safe than sorry. While you indulge in conspiracies, it is also wise to take protective measures, just to be the safe side.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao might just be Terence Crawford's next opponent.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao might just be Terence Crawford's next opponent.

I have heard rumors that this is going to happen very soon. I can't wait to see this happen.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.

Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.

Apart from the Fury-Wilder 3, which I heard is not going to happen in October because of the uncertainty of the coronavirus, or something of the sort. Yes, this is another fight that I'm pretty excited for.