• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clenbuterol Question

J

Jakkdd

Does clen only work on lean people? Just finished a bulking cycle and unsure if i should wait until im cycling the tren, test, and use clen with my masteron i have gtg or if i should start my clenbuterol now while off cycles?

Reactions: KaiGold, BigHulk and TalkAdmin
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does clen only work on lean people? Just finished a bulking cycle and unsure if i should wait until im cycling the tren, test, and use clen with my masteron i have gtg or if i should start my clenbuterol now while off cycles?
Hell no! Clenbuterol it's not only for lean people. Many people use it to get leaner.

Reactions: KaiGold
Q

quadzilla

Clen is good to get those HIIT sessions in without completely dying for air!

Reactions: KaiGold
P

pgcc604

why would Glenn only work on lean people it would make no sense the purpose of using clenbuterol is to get lean. would I started before you start your dieting program no doesn't make sense either. also you don't need all that stuff to get lean man first of all the master on is a waste it doesn't build muscle, it's anabolic rating is super low, meaning it doesn't gain muscle it doesn't make you stronger the only thing masteron does is if your body fat is already extremely low like bodybuilding contest low like 4% low it'll take a very hard vascular looking body and make the person look twice as. so including it in a total 10 week diet program is a waste of money I would 86 the Master on.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

P

pgcc604

No it makes no difference how fat you are or lean you are combuterol does what it does and what it does helps people lose weight. I would not recommend coming off of both cycle and jumping into clebeteral because it would be so easy for you to just clean up your diet and you'll naturally lose that extra body fat. I save Columbia tool for the last possible minute because the less your body is used to any compound the better it's going to work when you use it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk