• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Ali Salaam

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Father and trainer of former WBC junior middleweight champion Tony Harrison, has died of coronavirus at 59. Tony Harrison comes from a boxing family as his father, Ali Salaam, was a professional welterweight from 1984 to '89. His grandfather, Henry Hank, was a middleweight and light heavyweight contender who boxed from 1953 to '72. We have truly lost a great person. RIP Ali Salaam.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
59 is so young to go. RIP.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, way too young. Ali Salaam was a great guy. I remember when Tony put Charlo to the test and this was all due to Salaam's great advice. RIP.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thoughts and prayers goes out to his family during these trying times.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pandemic has taken a lot of greats. It is no joke. Stay safe.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust in The Creator and you will be safe. Remember, Covid-19 doesn't discriminate!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust in The Creator and you will be safe. Remember, Covid-19 doesn't discriminate!

You are right. These simple safety measures that people are taking for granted, are the ones that are going to help us.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess you are right. Also, be nice. This is not the time to be mean to others just because they were victims of the pandemic.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess you are right. Also, be nice. This is not the time to be mean to others just because they were victims of the pandemic.

Yes, that goes without saying.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff