• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pacquiao vs Crawford???

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is looking for unification bout between his current star, Terence Crawford and Manny Pacquiao. Since the fight will probably happen outside the United States, the country which will host the fight must pay site fees. Saudi Arabia has been mentioned as a potential venue.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The WBO-WBA unification bout. When the fuck is this happening, because there is no way in hell I'm missing it? I hope it is soon.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The WBO-WBA unification bout. When the fuck is this happening, because there is no way in hell I'm missing it? I hope it is soon.

Bob Arum is still getting everything in place, but I'm pretty sure it will be very soon.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Covid-19 sucks big time!! Look at the kinds of bouts it is messing with. Why Demiurge, whyyyyyyyyyyy?!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Knowing Bob, he is going to figure this thing out. Give his some time.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't believe Bob Arum is 88 years old.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't believe Bob Arum is 88 years old.

Yeah man, the guy is 88 and still looking strong. The only people who are that old and still active, are dictators and warlords!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least Bob Arum is good at his job even if he is old.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum is like the best promoter we have in the business right now. I tip my hat to his crown.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum is like the best promoter we have in the business right now. I tip my hat to his crown.

I agree. The guy is the best is the game.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum has been a part of the greatest fights we've ever watched. The guy is a legend.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum has been a part of the greatest fights we've ever watched. The guy is a legend.

I'm grateful for Bob Arum because he has been consistent in making great fights happen. He never gives up and always makes sure both parties involved come out satisfied.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm grateful for Bob Arum because he has been consistent in making great fights happen. He never gives up and always makes sure both parties involved come out satisfied.

That is what Bob Arum is great at.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At his age you would think that he would choose to stay at home and avoid risking his life with the whole pandemic thing going on. Rumors has it that old people are at the top of the list of those who are likely to contract the disease due to weak immunity.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At his age you would think that he would choose to stay at home and avoid risking his life with the whole pandemic thing going on. Rumors has it that old people are at the top of the list of those who are likely to contract the disease due to weak immunity.

I'm pretty sure he is taking all the necessary measures to remain safe.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet Manny we hold his own against Terence. I can't remember the last fight I saw Pacquiao in, but I know it was an amazing performance.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny is a veteran in the game. I don't think he will be able to give us the same performance as when he was in his prime, but I know we are not going to be disappointed.