Your first visit?
Register

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Does intense workout help?

Have you ever noticed people shouting and pushing each other during exercise does it really help to gain muscles ? or it is just to motivate a person, Because I feel we shouldn't go to too far as intense sometimes may lead to damage. but people believe in this method to get the max output from a person. Is this ever true.? help me

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Does intense workout help?

Quote Originally Posted by lokielovesbunny View Post
    Have you ever noticed people shouting and pushing each other during exercise does it really help to gain muscles ? or it is just to motivate a person, Because I feel we shouldn't go to too far as intense sometimes may lead to damage. but people believe in this method to get the max output from a person. Is this ever true.? help me
    Intensity and injury are 2 different things.
    Pushing through your last few reps with the additional help of a spotter, getting that extra burn you normally might not be able to achieve isnt going to cause injury.
    Injury more often comes when your going far to heavy, knowing darn well you shouldnt be using the weight your using. Or from using improper form doing and exercise. Not having the proper control of whatever exercise your doing. .not paying attention being to lax.. You need to stay focused keep that mind and muscle connection. If your trying to get a few extra reps be smart and using a spotter. Also, warm up.. To many people jump right in and go balls to the wall and havent allowed their muscles to even warm up and get blood pumping through them.. Then they cause injury and tears. You may need to warm up a little longer during the colder months... My 2cents.

Also. Stretching between sets helps also.

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

collapse Posting Permissions