Your first visit?
Register

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

RIP Kingsley Poitier

Kingsley Poitier definitely deserves an RIP shout out. He was the first bodybuilder from the Bahamas to win the Mr. World Title! He passed away at 82!

Brant Stubbs:
    “I too can recall many days training at Wong’s Gym in Palmdale where Mr. Poitier mentored me and taught me some of the basic mechanic exercises - form and technique
    He inspired me to pursue and become a professional bodybuilder and to push beyond my imagination and my physical strength to grace the world stage. I am grateful to him for my professional accomplishments in this regard.

As I reflect, I would like to say to Mr. Poitier and the BBFF, thank you for believing in me.
    Name:  Kingsley.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  100.3 KB

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Jason_ke's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: RIP Kingsley Poitier

He surely inspired many. He will be deeply missed. May his Soul rest In eternal peace.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: RIP Kingsley Poitier

Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Kingsley Poitier definitely deserves an RIP shout out. He was the first bodybuilder from the Bahamas to win the Mr. World Title! He passed away at 82!

Brant Stubbs:

He inspired me to pursue and become a professional bodybuilder and to push beyond my imagination and my physical strength to grace the world stage. I am grateful to him for my professional accomplishments in this regard.

As I reflect, I would like to say to Mr. Poitier and the BBFF, thank you for believing in me.
    Name:  Kingsley.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  100.3 KB
    Mr. Poitier is a great legend and winning the World Title was one of his greatest achievements. The good part is that he got to live long up to 83 years before joining his ancestors in the hall of fame. Surely, he will be missed by both his families and friends.

collapse Posting Permissions