• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Kingsley Poitier

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Kingsley Poitier definitely deserves an RIP shout out. He was the first bodybuilder from the Bahamas to win the Mr. World Title! He passed away at 82!

Brant Stubbs:
“I too can recall many days training at Wong’s Gym in Palmdale where Mr. Poitier mentored me and taught me some of the basic mechanic exercises - form and technique

He inspired me to pursue and become a professional bodybuilder and to push beyond my imagination and my physical strength to grace the world stage. I am grateful to him for my professional accomplishments in this regard.

As I reflect, I would like to say to Mr. Poitier and the BBFF, thank you for believing in me.

Kingsley

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

He surely inspired many. He will be deeply missed. May his Soul rest In eternal peace.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kingsley Poitier definitely deserves an RIP shout out. He was the first bodybuilder from the Bahamas to win the Mr. World Title! He passed away at 82!

Brant Stubbs:

He inspired me to pursue and become a professional bodybuilder and to push beyond my imagination and my physical strength to grace the world stage. I am grateful to him for my professional accomplishments in this regard.

As I reflect, I would like to say to Mr. Poitier and the BBFF, thank you for believing in me.

Kingsley

Mr. Poitier is a great legend and winning the World Title was one of his greatest achievements. The good part is that he got to live long up to 83 years before joining his ancestors in the hall of fame. Surely, he will be missed by both his families and friends.