• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is best for shredding?

J

Jakkdd

my opinion is tren, with test, masteron, and clenbuterol....correct me if im wrong aside from health risks

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This doesn't belong in the supplements section.

F

Freak.

my opinion is tren, with test, masteron, and clenbuterol....correct me if im wrong aside from health risks

Bro first what is your experience on cycles ? age and goal . Getting shredded is low carb diet and lots of cardio , low dosage t3 abd clen help burn more . As a base cycle super low dosage test and some masteron and anavar

C

Charles

I do 10 mins of box jumps and knee tucks. After that my workout plan.

P

pgcc604

Bro first what is your experience on cycles ? age and goal . Getting shredded is low carb diet and lots of cardio , low dosage t3 abd clen help burn more . As a base cycle super low dosage test and some masteron and anavar
it's amazing that I've been in this shit since 1986 1986 and people are still asking the same questions. what is good for shredding are you talking what steroid none. what is good for shredding is having your diet on point to a level that's going to reduce your body fat slowly, to add a little bit of cardio to help that process along. a drug like trembolone can burn body fat by itself so that could help but even that with a bad diet you're not going to get you're not going to lose body fat and there's really no steroid that you could eat like shit and you're going to end up getting shredded so there is no drug that's going to do that.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

P

pgcc604

also I'm sorry but this is not correct either it's only correct for maybe the person that wrote it and a few people similar to him. I've been in 20 different bodybuilding competitions five of which were NPC national level contests over that time I've learned exactly how my own body works how much food I need to maintain how much I need to gain how much I need to lose body fat how much car do I need to do what kind of drugs work best for me etc. all these things are different for everybody you can't make a blanket statement that everybody is going to work for.

like you say getting shredded it isn't necessarily about a low-carb diet it isn't about using T3 it isn't about using clenbuterol either. what it's about is knowing yourself and doing what works for you which not us always a low-carb diet it all depends on your metabolism. my car is never go below 250 when I die for a contest because I have a fairly high metabolism I have never used T3 in my entire life because I found that it does me more harm than good because it eats into the muscle because my metabolism so fast. I have used clenbuterol but I I hadn't I wasn't very impressed.
I'm not coming down on you at all you're right about what you say mostly and it's probably what you do and it probably works for you and it probably would work for some other people what I'm just saying is that it's not going to work for everybody and people have to learn their own body and what works for them. anybody you meet a trainer at the gym some kind of so-called girl online that gives you one generic diet plan that he gives to everybody never talk to that guy ever again because he does not know what the hell he's doing. people each person is so different than the next what works for me to get me ready for a contest to get me to peek for a contest if I did the same thing with you it would most likely be a total disaster. and it's like that when most everybody you're rarely going to find two people that are exactly the same that the exact same thing is going to work for them. but I do know why you got a little annoyed with the question you know what could I take to make me shredded that is not a very good question. I mean there's so many other things the kid needs to learn before he even gets to that that part. like learning how to eat correctly how to train correctly put some muscle on first that you can get shredded. yeah he didn't sound like he was very experienced and it wasn't that intelligent question

P

pgcc604

I'm having an absolute ball with these questions because they're so off base it's amazing I'm not putting the poster down It's just this information is not readily available. There is no such drug as a drug that will shed you or a drug that will get you ripped none there's also no such drug that's going to turn you into fat bloated pig
It all depends on what you do while you're taking these drugs. That's why I tell everybody don't even think about steroids until you know exactly what your body reacts to well nutritionally and you know how to train. Because if you take DWall and test together but you know how to eat for yourself you're not going to blow it at all I've taken deep ball up to 5 weeks from a contest I'm an entirely shredded Same with amsfrol.
I find it amazing that some very experienced guys still believe this bullshit That wind straw is a cutting drug now if that was true I could go start shooting Winstrol eating whatever I want and I would end up shredded I think you know how stupid that sounds because it is so untrue it's ridiculous.