• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tendonitis in bicep

J

Jakkdd

I usually curl 60-70lbs propper form execution breathng, 19" arms, but lately my shoulder and bicep have been killing me, have been told i have tendonitis in bicep. anyone have this issue? i was prescribed naproxen as an anti inflammitory

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drink lots of water and l lower your lift weight big time or stop completely for a awhile.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

J

Jakkdd

Ive done that but i feel it still after 2 months on anti-inflamatory, lower weight...it's yet to dissapear completely. Is surgery reccomended or will i never lift that same weight again do you know?

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive done that but i feel it still after 2 months on anti-inflamatory, lower weight...it's yet to dissapear completely. Is surgery reccomended or will i never lift that same weight again do you know?
How long ago did it start? I had to stop completely for about 3 weeks.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the first time that I’ve heard of tendonitis in the bicep. Usually tendonitis is the problem with the knee and for tennis players it is the elbow that is the target. I am sorry that I cannot contribute with a suggestion but maybe you need therapy for the treatment of your biceps. Our home remedy for such pains is hot compress that you apply for 30 minutes so there will be no pain on the next morning.

A

Athanas

Do exercise in the correct way and also observe your diet. Make sure you consume foods that are rich in potassium and phosphorous.

S

SolidSa

Wait a little longer before doing surgery, don't worry it become fine. Try to use ice on the area of inflammation. If would definitely help, do mild static stretches regularly. Consult an Orthopedic doctor, he would give you better guidance.