• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need buddy for gym?

L

lokielovesbunny

Friend in need is a friend indeed, old saying always help us, to think and go extra mile :) some people start doing exercise only because of their friends? do we really any supporting hand in gym to do the exercise as some believe you get motivation and support side by side, rather than giving after several months its better to take someone with you to gym . Is this ever true, ? that we need buddy to do exercise? what's your opinion?

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

It helps to push. When you feel like giving up they encourage you to go harder. I normally try to work out with my boyfriend. His an athlete and I slow him down. I like it when we go running together. We help each other stay motivated and helps us stay together. When I am alone IN get tired and I tend to start walking and relaxing so with a buddy it helps make the exercise more effective and fun.

K

Koloko

I need a buddy for gym too but I go the gym next to my house in Larnaca. Is here anyone from Cyprus by any chance?

K

Koloko

I need a buddy for gym too but I go the gym next to my house in Larnaca Is here anyone from Cyprus by any chance?

If anybody is planning to visit Cyprus at some point please PM me and I will be more than happy to show you around and to go to the gym together. It's always more fun when it's a company in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I need a buddy for gym too but I go the gym next to my house in Larnaca Is here anyone from Cyprus by any chance?

If anybody is planning to visit Cyprus at some point please PM me and I will be more than happy to show you around and to go to the gym together. It's always more fun when it's a company in my opinion
Stop spamming. Nobody wants to buy your house.

Link removed.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

luri

luri

Banned
Having a buddy for the gym is a good idea. You can compete with your body for "who gets bigger in four weeks" kind of things and get motivated to work out. If you don't have a gym buddy, you can always make friends with other people in the gym. By the way I don't like to go to the gym alone.