• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anabolics or hgh?

S

SteveTo

Is hgh or anabolics better for growth?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This does not belong under Supplements. Thread moved.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Taking HGH without stacking it with testosterone is useless. It will not grow muscle the way people think on its own. And it is expensive as hell; any kit under $1,000 for a month's supply is shit. And any other form (gel, spray, patches, etc.) are phony. The body can only aromatize growth via injection.

D

D-mack66

Taking HGH without stacking it with testosterone is useless. It will not grow muscle the way people think on its own. And it is expensive as hell; any kit under $1,000 for a month's supply is shit. And any other form (gel, spray, patches, etc.) are phony. The body can only aromatize growth via injection.

What about HGH frag 176-191? thats not bought by the kit but costs a guy peanuts to buy

S

SteveTo

Which is the better type of hgh?

OhioStateFootball

OhioStateFootball

I agree with you mostly. But Ive taken 2 different brands of generic growth off cycle and it helped. It was definitely better than lifting straight natty. Is it worth the money? IDK, but generic isn't that expensive so for me it was. I agree that I would NEVER run human grade GH without running a decent amount of test. Human grade GH is just way to expensive to not use it correctly.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I agree with you mostly. But Ive taken 2 different brands of generic growth off cycle and it helped. It was definitely better than lifting straight natty. Is it worth the money? IDK, but generic isn't that expensive so for me it was. I agree that I would NEVER run human grade GH without running a decent amount of test. Human grade GH is just way to expensive to not use it correctly.

Exactly. Any time you see GH from China that sounds too good to be true, pace-wise, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Any time you see GH from China that sounds too good to be true, pace-wise, it is.

OhioStateFootball

OhioStateFootball

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I agree. BTW I might have accidently flagged your post lol. Sorry about that.

F

Freak.

Anabolics are always more important because they are the base , and hgh alone dont give you big results , only when combined with anabolics and slin . So if you can afford only one use your money for anabolics .