• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do we really need non-vegatraian diet ?

L

lokielovesbunny

A number of people might have this question in their mind, that if it is possible to do power-lifting without taking help of any non- vegetarian diet, and supplement, because this has been a debatable topic since ages, I think here we can discuss too, what do you think, about the vegetarian diet and power-lifting

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Wrong forum! Moved!

A

Athanas

I bet you are talking about meats and meat products when you mention non vegetarian diet. Meats and meat products are very important in the body of any bodybuilder. They contain first class proteins that build up the body muscles.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have observed the athletes here who are not vegetarians. They eat a lot of meat during the training. I have posted several times about Manny Pacquiao whose favorite dish is boiled beef. He always have that before the fight to gain the needed proteins. My impression on a vegetarian is the slow movement. I just don’t know if that is true with vegetarian athletes.