• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Felix Sturm

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 41-year-old former world champion has been found guilty of tax evasion of over a million euros, violation of anti-doping law and resulting to bodily harm (assault).
The cologne district court sentenced the five-time professional world boxing champion to 3 years behind bars.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy, right!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3-year-sentence seems a little bit harsh.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope so. I didn't even know that they are still sending people to prison with the whole pandemic thing going on.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They should have given him community service or something. The whole prison thing is outrageous.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, community service would have made more sense, instead of adding more people to already congested prisons.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to lay low while he is in prison. Maybe that will help with his sentence in time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There has been talk that Sturm is coming back and he is looking to fight the former IBF and WBO middleweight and super middleweight King Arthur Abraham.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff