• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fury-Joshua Unification bout???

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are ongoing negotiations for a possible heavyweight title unification fight between champions Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua in the Arabian Peninsula (maybe in Saudi Arabia).

Fury's offer would have to be huge enough to pay Deontay Wilder to waive his contractual right to their Fury-Wilder 3. The same goes for AJ who is supposed to face Kubrat Pulev on June 20 but the bout had to be canceled due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We pretty much saw everything there is to see in the first two fights between Fury and Wilder. So I'm down for AJ vs Fury.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe after the Fury-Joshua bout, we can finally have Wilder-Joshua fight. I would pay to see these behemoths go head to head!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe after the Fury-Joshua bout, we can finally have Wilder-Joshua fight. I would pay to see these behemoths go head to head!

Anthony Joshua going against Deontay Wilder would sell over 2 million PPV that is for sure. The UK going against the US!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would definitely order the fight. That is something I've been waiting for to happen for a while.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would definitely order the fight. That is something I've been waiting for to happen for a while.

Most of us have been praying to the god of war to make the Fury-Joshua bout to happen, and finally there is hope. Feels good.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Wilder goes against AJ and looses, I will never watch any of his fight ever again.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Wilder goes against AJ and looses, I will never watch any of his fight ever again.

There is no way Wilder can loose to both UK champs, that would be sacrilegious.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what Fury said to ESPN abot AJ, "One-hundred percent, Joshua's not dangerous, at all. He's
like a big cuddly baby."

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hold up, Fury called AJ a big cuddly baby on live tv? I can't wait to him clash against that big cuddly baby.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Anthony Joshua said that he will only fight Kubrat Pulev if the bout takes place in London. Pulev accepted but AJ is giving him the runarounds.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pulev claims that they offered AJ several destinations to host the fight from Instanbul to Las Vegas, New York and Saudi Arabia, but AJ will only fight in London.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pulev claims that they offered AJ several destinations to host the fight from Instanbul to Las Vegas, New York and Saudi Arabia, but AJ will only fight in London.

Pulev was right by saying that destinations should not matter to a fighter. Then he proceeded to call Anthony Joshua a coward.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aj said he would fight in London and Pulev accepted. Maybe the fight will take place in London, after all.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aj said he would fight in London and Pulev accepted. Maybe the fight will take place in London, after all.

It needs to happen so that we can focus on the Fury-Joshua bout.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, he needs to be done with Pulev, so that we can concentrate on more important things.