• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to build muscle without the gym

• Thread starter lokielovesbunny
  • Start date
L

lokielovesbunny

Is it possible to build up your muscles without going to gym, I read the articles in the newspaper in which they mentioned that, natural body is always beneficial for your health going gym and involving yourself into machines and all, will make you weaker after 60 such as walking is far better than cardio, natural push me then bench press, I mean I don't think that this is the case, would anyone help me to understand this? Should we go to gym?

A

Athanas

Re: How to build muscles without gym

I think training at home is the best way to go. Instead of lifting metals in the gym, you can lift your body through doing pushups and pullups. Training at home saves time and money too.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I don't have any equipment available at home except skipping rope. I like waking up early and having a morning run. It helps me build my lower muscle since there are specific areas I am concentrating on. I do want my body to be firm. I like to incorporate squats to build my thighs and hips. I like to go far away from home and usually up an incline so that the workout can be intense and effective.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You will need to study on what foods are good to grow muscles so you can eat them more.

Doing normal house chores can help grow muscles but the key is to consume enough diet to grow it. You really don't need a gym.

If you go to the gym and you don't eat well then you will grow thin.

Some people also don't have those genes. They are always slender and nothing they do or eat can grow muscles. So people are different.

C

Charles

You may still create lean muscles even if you are unable to attend to the gym or engage in severe exercise. To become in good condition, you just need to make a few dietary and lifestyle modifications.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You may still create lean muscles even if you are unable to attend to the gym or engage in severe exercise. To become in good condition, you just need to make a few dietary and lifestyle modifications.
Very true. And watermelon is one way to grow lean muscle.

Roasting meat can help build muscles because roasted meat has no fats and is safe to be consumed frequently compared to fried meat.

Building muscles without the gym can be slow but it's not impossible.