• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Inoue-Casimero Unification bout

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another amazing fight that has been postponed indefinitely due to the Covid-19 pandemic, is the Inoue-Casimero bantamweight championship unification bout.

The 27-year-old Inoue (19-0, 16 KOs) was supposed to go 12 rounds against Casimero (29-4, 20 KOs) but that is not happening since Inoue can't leave Japan due to travel restrictions.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Inoue would definitely help sell the fight. I can just imagine all the Japanese and American Japanese fans he would attract.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only problem I have is most people are not interested in the lower weight classes.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only problem I have is most people are not interested in the lower weight classes.

Unfortunately, this is the sad truth. I remember when the elite Flyweights like Chocolatito, Estrada and Viloria fighting each other but they would still be ignored.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Unfortunately, this is the sad truth. I remember when the elite Flyweights like Chocolatito, Estrada and Viloria fighting each other but they would still be ignored.

It sucks big time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They need to find a workaround of selling more fights from the lower classes.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They need to find a workaround of selling more fights from the lower classes.

Easier said than done. This is going to be tricky.

I know, but what other choice do they have? This is the best moment to implement whatever tricks they have up their sleeves.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they sell the fights right now for $25-30 then maybe they might have a chance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they sell the fights right now for $25-30 then maybe they might have a chance.

For the lower classes fights, that is the perfect price.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They just need to put more effort and everything will be okay.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is the lower weight classes cannot survive on PPV sells alone. And the pandemic is not helping at all.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They should try holding one fight without fans. Set the PPV prices at $20 and see what happens. It might just work.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They should try holding one fight without fans. Set the PPV prices at $20 and see what happens. It might just work.

Especially now when the pandemic is dominating and most people have totally nothing for entertainment.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Especially now when the pandemic is dominating and most people have totally nothing for entertainment.

I feel like that would work better than most people would expect.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That would definitely work if the marketing team do their job.