Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 19 to 35 of 35

Thread: De La Hoya

  1. #19
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    These guys are hungry for violence, and we are missing on a great action because of the pandemic. I hate it.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #20
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    These guys are hungry for violence, and we are missing on a great action because of the pandemic. I hate it.
    China has killed everything.




  3. #21
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    Most governments are working on getting things back to some semblance of normal. Let's hope they take these fights to those countries.




  4. #22
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Most governments are working on getting things back to some semblance of normal. Let's hope they take these fights to those countries.
    I vote, Saudi Arabia.




  5. #23
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Most governments are working on getting things back to some semblance of normal. Let's hope they take these fights to those countries.
    I vote, Saudi Arabia.
    Same here. These guys really know how to host events.




  6. #24
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Also, they've got all the necessary infrastructure to pull this off.




  7. #25
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    Those arabs are fucking rich. They pretty much do everything.




  8. #26
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Those arabs are fucking rich. They pretty much do everything.
    When it comes to making money, these guys are the best in the game.




  9. #27
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    Have you seen the sporting infrastructure they have got going on over there? These guys are awesome.




  10. #28
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Have you seen the sporting infrastructure they have got going on over there? These guys are awesome.
    It is called the power of good investors.




  11. #29
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Have you seen the sporting infrastructure they have got going on over there? These guys are awesome.
    It is called the power of good investors.
    Indeed.




  12. #30
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Although, I haven't heard any news. What is going on, are they negotiating?




  13. #31
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    Things have gone really quiet for a little bit but I know something will happen very soon.




  14. #32
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Things have gone really quiet for a little bit but I know something will happen very soon.
    I was hoping things would have gotten better by now. I can't take it anymore.




  15. #33
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    I'm pretty sure this bout would have already taken place if it wasn't for the stupid pandemic currently taking all the fun out of life.




  16. #34
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: De La Hoya

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I'm pretty sure this bout would have already taken place if it wasn't for the stupid pandemic currently taking all the fun out of life.
    These are the fights that would have been making headlines right now. There is no doubt about it.




  17. #35
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: De La Hoya

    The Corona virus is a life sucking demon which has destroyed everything good.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.