• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

De La Hoya

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In a recent episode of CBS Sports' "State of Combat" podcast, Oscar De La Hoya told Brian Campbell that it would only take him 2 rounds to knock out Conor McGregor.

“Oh ,come on brother, two rounds, because one thing about me, one thing about me, I went for the kill always. And look, Conor McGregor is - I love him in The Octagon - I respect him - I watch him all the time, but the boxing ring is a whole different story," De La Hoya said.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
De La Hoya is being a hypocrite. Isn't he the same guy who said that boxers fighting MMA guys is a disgrace and needs to be boycotted?!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess De La Hoya is looking to make the kind of money McGregor and Mayweather made. I think Mcgreagor made roughly about $130 million and Mayweather $275.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

He definitely would. I don't see any strong opposition against him. Plus his past records indicates he has the potential of winning the cash

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He definitely would. I don't see any strong opposition against him. Plus his past records indicates he has the potential of winning the cash

No way! De La Hoya has now been retired for 12 years more or less. There is no way in hell he would knockout Conor McGregor in 2 rounds.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Conor McGregor aka "The Notorious MMA" has accepted Oscar De La Hoya's challenge. Just a few hours ago McGregor posted this on his twitter account, "I accept your challenge, Oscar De La Hoya."

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw the tweet yesterday. I'm really praying for the fight to happen.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw the tweet yesterday. I'm really praying for the fight to happen.

Now, let's address the elephant in the room. Has De La Hoya been training all these years he has been out of the ring or does he think he is just going to come back and win like it's magic?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He owns Golden Boy Promotions, so I'm guessing he spurs every now and then.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He owns Golden Boy Promotions, so I'm guessing he spurs every now and then.

I really hope so, because boxing is nothing like riding a bike!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

No way! De La Hoya has now been retired for 12 years more or less. There is no way in hell he would knockout Conor McGregor in 2 rounds.

Thanks for the heads up. And I agree with you, it would be practically impossible to KO Conor in the 2nd round.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People like picking on Conor McGregor. Whenever a boxer feels like fighting someone from the UFC, they gor for McGregor.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People like picking on Conor McGregor. Whenever a boxer feels like fighting someone from the UFC, they gor for McGregor.

Or maybe they have got the smarts to know exactly where to go looking if they want to make a ton of money. I mean, just ask Floyd 'Money' Mayweather.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Or maybe they have got the smarts to know exactly where to go looking if they want to make a ton of money. I mean, just ask Floyd 'Money' Mayweather.

You know what, you are totally right. I have never thought to look at it like that. These boxers are like leprechauns, they can literally smell where the pot of gold lies.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You know what, you are totally right. I have never thought to look at it like that. These boxers are like leprechauns, they can literally smell where the pot of gold lies.

I love that analogy. Right on the nose.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not surprised though. If you have been in the game as long as De La Hoya has, it is pretty damn hard not to smell an opportunity.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I care about now is the bout. I'm hoping they will pick a date and start the preparations of making sure the fight goes down without any glitches.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These guys are hungry for violence, and we are missing on a great action because of the pandemic. I hate it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These guys are hungry for violence, and we are missing on a great action because of the pandemic. I hate it.

China has killed everything.