• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mike Tyson receives $20 million offer to fight at BKFC

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship President David Feldman has made an offer of $20 million guaranteed, if Tyson chooses to fight for BKFC. Mike Tyson who is 53 years old and in a really fantastic shape will get to choose his opponent from anyone signed from his promotion.

Potential opponents are former heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs who is 48 years old and looks like Thanos or former 42-year-old UFC contender and Olympian Hector Lombard, both of who are signed to BKFC.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw the recent video of him training and he looks incredible. I would not get in ring with him bare knuckled.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At 53 the guy still looks sharp. His speed and power is phenomenal.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bare Knuckle is no joke, though! I understand BKFC has some real pros. I know Mike Tyson is 'The Baddest Man In The World' but he still needs someone on his level.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bare Knuckle is no joke, though! I understand BKFC has some real pros. I know Mike Tyson is 'The Baddest Man In The World' but he still needs someone on his level.

Good thing it only lasts 10 minutes.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, but the 10 minutes in a bare knuckle fight is like an hour in normal time.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, but the 10 minutes in a bare knuckle fight is like an hour in normal time.

Bare knuckle fighting is not for the faint-hearted.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't want to be caught by one of Tyson's legendary punches when he got gloves on, let alone when he is bare knuckled.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't want to be caught by one of Tyson's legendary punches when he got gloves on, let alone when he is bare knuckled.

That would knock your jaw off it's hinges, no doubt!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I really hope Mike Tyson takes the offer. You never know, he might just end up making three times what he has been guaranteed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I really hope Mike Tyson takes the offer. You never know, he might just end up making three times what he has been guaranteed.

There is no doubt about that. People have been making this very wish for years. Now that it about to manifest, no one is going to be left behind.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

This is confusing. Why him? I thought he had retired from active boxing!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In boxing, it doesn't really matter if you are retired or not. Boxers come out of retirement all the time, if the money is right.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Recently, Mike Tyson has been posting videos of him training on Instagram and he looks tremendous. I think he is looking to do boxing exhibitions.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Recently, Mike Tyson has been posting videos of him training on Instagram and he looks tremendous. I think he is looking to do boxing exhibitions.

I have heard those exact rumors too. Some are saying the boxing world pretty much fucked up his life, but I think facing his demons once again with a new pair of eyes and the knowledge acquired over the years, is the right decision.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he has gathered a few lessons from his mistakes. That is the only way this is going to work.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is something that has been bothering me for a while now. Does BKFC have the kind of money to guarantee Mike Tyson $20 million?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently they do.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems people are willing to pay to see bare knuckle fighting grow to the same levels as boxing and MMA.