• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evander Holyfield & Mike Tyson Trilogy

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These two former heavyweight champions were huge rivals during their day. Their first bout was in 1996 when Holyfield stopped Tyson in the 11th round but the infamous rematch is what most boxing fans are familiar with. This was the bout that Mike Tyson got disqualified because he took a bite off Holyfield's ear!

Over the years these two phenoms have grown to love and respect each other and they are actually great friends. In the last few weeks both Holyfield, 57-years-old and Tyson, 53-years-old have been showing interest of returning back to the ring for exhibition fights by releasing training clips that have gone viral.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish it wasn't an exhibition fight. That would really be amazing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These guys are too old to participate in a real fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't watched any of their previous two fights, so I would have loved it if the third fight was real. But that also doesn't mean that I'm not excited for the trilogy even if it is just an exhibition bout.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't watched any of their previous two fights, so I would have loved it if the third fight was real. But that also doesn't mean that I'm not excited for the trilogy even if it is just an exhibition bout.

I did not watch the first or the rematch. But I'm excited for this one. Maybe I will watch the other two before they figure out what is going to happen with the trilogy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
James Toney also wants in on the exhibition bouts. At least that is what he said to Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
James Toney also wants in on the exhibition bouts. At least that is what he said to Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield.

I seel all the former champs above 50 years old are looking to take part in exhibition fights. I full support all of them including James Toney as long as it is for a good cause.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure all these champs have foundations that help people.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure all these champs have foundations that help people.

And almost all of these foundations are named after the boxers. I hope it is all for a good cause.