• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vasyl Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez Unification Bout

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Arum said that both Loma and Lopez were asked to take tune up fights before they face each other, but they all declined.

So the Lightweight unification bout will take place in September. I'm not sure of the date yet, but I'll keep you posted.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tune up fights are for bums and cowards. Mad respect to both Teofimo and Lomachenko for turning them down. Will they fight without a crowd? I doubt we will have a crowd by September.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is going to be a tough one. I know Loma will go for body shots and he is not going to give Teo a chance.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loma is going to box circles around Teo, that is for sure.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But the thing is Teo also packs a mean punch. If he manages to get Loma's chin unguarded, he might just drop him at least once.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Loma looses to Teo that's the end of him!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the best opportunity for Teo to prove himself worthy of the big league. He has to put in the fight of his life.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But he is still going to get his ass whooped!!