• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson - 2K7/2K

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello guys,
in this thread, I will post some videos of the Dexter Jackson training DVD Dexter Jackson - 2K7 / 2K

DXJ2K7

from Moc Video web site:

Filmed July 30th through August 4th, 2007 about eight weeks out of the Mr Olympia. Great footage of him managing his very first annual NPC contest "The NPC Dexter Jackson Classic" in his hometown
Jacksonville, Florida. His daily routine starts out with 30 minutes of cardio followed by his breakfast of grits and orange roughy. Lots of detail with his food, car detailing, etc... Includes all of his workouts, eating at the In'n Out. At his 1st annual DJC, you will see, Darrem Charles, Branch Warren, Marcus Haley and himself for guest posing. At his all star seminar you'll see Flex Wheeler, Chris Cormier, Stan McCrary, Joe McNeal and Tony Aponte.

"THE BLADE:2K"
Using the same footage as seen in "The Battle for the Olympia 2000", Shot in three days out, great conditioning. Quick, but high intensity!!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dexter Jackson The Blade DVD - Eating, Shopping, Eating At Daruma (original footage direct from DVD)

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello guys,
in this thread, I will post some videos of the Dexter Jackson training DVD Dexter Jackson - 2K7 / 2K

DXJ2K7

from Moc Video web site:

Filmed July 30th through August 4th, 2007 about eight weeks out of the Mr Olympia. Great footage of him managing his very first annual NPC contest "The NPC Dexter Jackson Classic" in his hometown
Jacksonville, Florida. His daily routine starts out with 30 minutes of cardio followed by his breakfast of grits and orange roughy. Lots of detail with his food, car detailing, etc... Includes all of his workouts, eating at the In'n Out. At his 1st annual DJC, you will see, Darrem Charles, Branch Warren, Marcus Haley and himself for guest posing. At his all star seminar you'll see Flex Wheeler, Chris Cormier, Stan McCrary, Joe McNeal and Tony Aponte.

"THE BLADE:2K"
Using the same footage as seen in "The Battle for the Olympia 2000", Shot in three days out, great conditioning. Quick, but high intensity!!

Awesome bro used to have the entire video but lose it when a have to format my hard Drive nice find!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Awesome!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dexter Jackson The Blade DVD - BACK, FOOD, SHOPPING, AND SETUP FOR HIS BB'ING SHOW

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dexter Jackson The Blade DVD - CHEST and CALVES (original footage direct from DVD)

Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dexter Jackson The Blade DVD - ARMS and SHOULDERS, DJ Classic Show (original footage from DVD)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Dexter Jackson The Blade DVD - Dexter Jackson Classic Bodybuilding Comp[/h]

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Dexter Jackson The Blade - OUTTAKES FROM DVD (original footage from DVD)[/h]

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome keep em coming bro i think the missing part is where he is posing in 2000

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

[h=1]Dexter Jackson The Blade - All Bodyparts from original 2000 filming (original footage from DVD)[/h]

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Dexter Jackson The Blade - All Bodyparts from original 2000 filming (original footage from DVD)

That one is the part i was mentioning awesome bro