• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ryan Garcia vs Jorge Linares

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recently, Ryan Garcia appeared on "The AK and Barak Show" to discuss his plans for a possible clash with the former three-division champion, Jorge Linares.

Garcia said that he is currently looking elsewhere for a fight since he can't get the Linares bout due to travel restriction caused by the ongoing pandemic. Garcia still hopes his fight against Linares can be scheduled for later this year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Garcia is worried that he is not going to get the credit he deserve even if he knocks out Jorge Linares. He claims that people have already lined up excuses in the event this happens. He feels like people are going to say that Linares is old or has a weak chin.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say give us al you got and let us be the judges. Everyone is looking to prove themselves, so it is not going to be that easy for Garcia to just knock out Linares.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I say get in the ring and let your fists do the talking. Leave everything else to the fans.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Garcia has been longing for that Linares bout, and now that it is taking forever, he can't stand it. Patience my boy, patience!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Garcia is pissed but so is everybody else. He needs to relax and ride out the pandemic. His time will come.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Garcia is pissed but so is everybody else. He needs to relax and ride out the pandemic. His time will come.

I would be pissed too if something tried to mess with my Big Break!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His case is not unique. A lot of boxers were waiting for their "big break" but then the pandemic hit.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure countries will start opening their borders very soon. We've lasted this long, what's a few more months?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure countries will start opening their borders very soon. We've lasted this long, what's a few more months?

Also, it is not like we have a choice. To the powerful we are nothing but sheep!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Also, it is not like we have a choice. To the powerful we are nothing but sheep!

That is the kind of thinking that gave birth to Hitler. It needs to be killed before it spreads!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My hope is by September business will be back to normal or at least we will have a sense of normal by then. Garcia needs to keep his cool until then.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My hope is by September business will be back to normal or at least we will have a sense of normal by then. Garcia needs to keep his cool until then.

He should use his time wisely. He should be training like nobody's business instead of complaining.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He must be training. There is pretty much nothing else left for these boxers to do, other than train.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of the people I've spoken to, think that fights will start taking place between the months of September and October.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of the people I've spoken to, think that fights will start taking place between the months of September and October.

I'm praying that those guys are right but I feel like that is just wishful thinking.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, wishful thinking is all we've got. Unless, they say covid-19 is all a big ruse and things can go back to normal, there is literally nothing else we can do.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, wishful thinking is all we've got. Unless, they say covid-19 is all a big ruse and things can go back to normal, there is literally nothing else we can do.

That would never work, lol!