• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Deontay Wilder: It isn't about Blacks vs White.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So due to the recent deaths of black people in the hands of white cops, a lot of people from all walks of life have come out to speak on the matter. Deontay Wilder was not left behind.

"It isn't about Blacks vs Whites. It's about Blacks vs Racism." That is what Wilder said on his instagram.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is right about this, though. Let us not turn these unfortunate events into a war of the races because it would never end well.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really love that Deontay Wilder had the guts too call it like it is. There are some influential people out here who are looking to use the pandemic as an excuse to trigger violence. This is not the time to start a fight between the races of this planet.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love it when people with power use their influence for good. Big up to Deontay Wilder.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I wish more people would follow his footsteps.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some have ulterior motives but some are TRU to the core.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some have ulterior motives but some are TRU to the core.

I have seen a lot of prominent people who use these kinds of occurrences to push their agendas. It is just disgusting!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people can't help it, they are full of darkness.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people can't help it, they are full of darkness.

Then they should do those things in the dark where it belongs. Don't infiltrate souls trying to attain good and spread your evil.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good over evil, Light over darkness. That is the Law.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The problem is most of these people don't care about your law. They are here to make as much money as they can, no matter what the consequences are!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The problem is most of these people don't care about your law. They are here to make as much money as they can, no matter what the consequences are!

I know, and that is why we have to do everything in our power to counter-attack their evil with good.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need both black and white people with influence to be in the front line leading these protest and showing their support. That is how you stop injustice, by getting everyone to participate.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All it takes nowadays is posting something on your social media to show your support. You don't need to get your ass off your couch and go to the streets to really show you solidarity.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, if something goes wrong, these guys have bodyguards. They will be out of there within seconds.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Politicians are well-known for pulling those kinds of 'cowardly' moves. One moment you are all together matching together as one and all of a sudden shit goes south and the politicians are the first ones to split with their protection in black SUVs, which always seem to magically appear out of nowhere!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Politicians are well-known for pulling those kinds of 'cowardly' moves. One moment you are all together matching together as one and all of a sudden shit goes south and the politicians are the first ones to split with their protection in black SUVs, which always seem to magically appear out of nowhere!

That is so accurate, lol! I can actually picture them taking off.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That is so accurate, lol! I can actually picture them taking off.

I know right. I've seen this happen more times than I can count.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To black people who have had rough encounters with white cops, this is a war between blacks and whites! I'm sorry but it's that simple!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To black people who have had rough encounters with white cops, this is a war between blacks and whites! I'm sorry but it's that simple!

I see how that might be true. I cannot even begin to comprehend what the families that have lost people to police violence are going through. In a country like USA where most white cops don't care about black lives, I definitely see how this is true.