• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nonito Donaire vs Nordine Oubaali

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Donaire was recently on the PBC podcast and this is what he had to say, "Being the underdog, you know, people telling me that I couldn't last for a round or four, and then I gave him hell, I mean it was a sweet to be that way. And that's why we're pursuing the takeover whenever boxing opens up."

He was referring to when he almost inflicted the first loss of Japan's Naoya Inoue, who is regarded as boxing's best pound for pound, when they clashed on Nov 9 last year at the World super series bantamweight in Saitam, Japan.

Nonito Donaire, who was supposed to face Nordine Oubaali
on May 16 for the World Boxing Council title.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't get to watch the Nonito vs Naoya fight that took place last year but I did hear about it. I saw the highlights and Danaire was a beast in that bout even if he lost. He holds World titles in four weight classes at 37 years old. I can't wait to see him come back.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nonito said the fight against Naoya gave him a lot of experience and he is coming to claim it all.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nonito is no joke. I can't wait to see him go against the French-man.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Oubaali is a effin beast! He is not going to make it that easy for Nonito.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Oubaali is a effin beast! He is not going to make it that easy for Nonito.

Nobody gets in the ring thinking the other guy is going to make it easy for them. You have to put in blood, sweat and tears to get that win.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
C'mon, I know you have to put in work, I'm not dumb!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever man! All I know is when Nonito faces Nordine, he better bring his all because everyone is hungry from the pandemic!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is why we need this fight to happen soon, so that we can settle once and for all who is the best between Nonito and Nordine.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is why we need this fight to happen soon, so that we can settle once and for all who is the best between Nonito and Nordine.

Now, that we can agree on. The moment of truth will be on the ring!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They just need to give us a fight with no crowd, just like they are going to do with football/soccer matches.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't heard any word from Nordine concerning the fight. What does he have to say about everything that is going on?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't heard any word from Nordine concerning the fight. What does he have to say about everything that is going on?

Maybe he is utilizing his time to train and get in the right state of mind, instead of running his mouth like some people I know!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure every boxer is training. You don't expect a fighter to come back all unfit and shit!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know most of the boxers' routines haven't changed from how it was when Covid-19 was not around, but some are stubborn. Those are the ones I'm worried about!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know most of the boxers' routines haven't changed from how it was when Covid-19 was not around, but some are stubborn. Those are the ones I'm worried about!

The ones you are worried about are pretty much fucked! If you don't put in the work, what kind of come out do you expect get!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean you reap what you saw. You can't plant salt and expect to harvest apples!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But do you guys think the training most fighters are going through right now is as thorough as when things were normal?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But do you guys think the training most fighters are going through right now is as thorough as when things were normal?

Of course not. They have to follow the rules put up by WHO. Unless they all have full operating gyms on their properties, then I don't see how this could be possible.