• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bob Arum on Fury-Wilder3

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An audience, is the biggest challenge the Fury-Wilder trilogy is facing, at least according to Top Rank's CEO and Fury's co-promoter, Bob Arum.

Staging this card will require investors who will cover the financial loss of having no gate, since boxing events can only take place behind closed doors at the moment. Arum has a few considerations including Australia or the Allegiant Staduim, which is a new spot in Las Vegas and can hold upto 65,000 fans.

Bob Arum also claims that he has investors in place who are willing to stake enough money to bring the fight to Macau, China.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why doesn't he agree to take the fight to Macau if he has already landed investors who are willing to invest.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why doesn't he agree to take the fight to Macau if he has already landed investors who are willing to invest.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is, how will they get over there? I mean the borders are still closed.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The thing is, how will they get over there? I mean the borders are still closed.

I'm not sure. Maybe they will be given special treatment, but I doubt it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like it is going to raise a lot of problems if countries suddenly start to let in certain people and prohibit others.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like it is going to raise a lot of problems if countries suddenly start to let in certain people and prohibit others.

You let a few people in, and all of a sudden everybody is looking to be let in. I'm sorry, I know this sounds racist as fuck, lol!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You let a few people in, and all of a sudden everybody is looking to be let in. I'm sorry, I know this sounds racist as fuck, lol!

You sound like Trump, lol!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, I don't think it will sit right with locals, wherever they decide to host the fight.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, I don't think it will sit right with locals, wherever they decide to host the fight.

You will start hearing talks of new imported cases of coronavirus . It is better to make sure the pandemic is dead before borders start opening.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is too risky to open borders at the moment. They better wait to avoid controversies.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is too risky to open borders at the moment. They better wait to avoid controversies.

Bob Arum needs to work his magic asap! We are tired of waiting.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bob Arum needs to work his magic asap! We are tired of waiting.

He has been making a lot of announcements lately. I have this feeling that something huge is about to go down.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I just hope it is something good.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course it will be good news. They have already wasted a lot of time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I'm sure Bob Arum is doing everything in his power to make it happen. Navigating through all the bureaucracies is not as easy as it sounds.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I'm sure Bob Arum is doing everything in his power to make it happen. Navigating through all the bureaucracies is not as easy as it sounds.

I know it is not easy but that is why Bob Arum got the job. He needs to utilize those tricks hiding under his sleeves.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I know it is not easy but that is why Bob Arum got the job. He needs to utilize those tricks hiding under his sleeves.

I think he is but it doesn't seem to be working. He needs a new strategy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think he is but it doesn't seem to be working. He needs a new strategy.

Well, he needs to come with something asap! Otherwise, it is going to take a lot of time and money to get back to where the sport was before Coronavirus!