Test and DBOL Just a "Basic" Cycle?

A lot of first time users often get started with a "Basic" cycle of testosterone and dianabol. It's what many experienced users recommend to them. They typically start out with Test E or Test C with a DBOL jumpstart. You run the dbol for the first 4-6 weeks while your waiting for the test to "kick in". Done properly this can be a very effective cycle for a first timer. I know I was able to gain 10 or so pounds and my strength went through the roof (of course my diet and training weren't dialed in or I'm sure I could have gained more).

Name:  testosterone-enanthate-250mgml-10mlvial-ep-usa.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  28.5 KB

Testosterone
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and anabolic steroid. In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair. In addition, testosterone is involved in health and well-being, and the prevention of osteoporosis. Insufficient levels of testosterone in men may lead to abnormalities including frailty and bone loss.

Testosterone is a steroid from the androstane class containing a keto and hydroxyl groups at positions three and seventeen respectively. It is biosynthesized in several steps from cholesterol and is converted in the liver to inactive metabolites. It exerts its action through binding to and activation of the androgen receptor. In humans and most other vertebrates, testosterone is secreted primarily by the testicles of males and, to a lesser extent, the ovaries of females. On average, in adult males, levels of testosterone are about seven to eight times as great as in adult females. As the metabolism of testosterone in males is more pronounced, the daily production is about 20 times greater in men. Females are also more sensitive to the hormone.

In addition to its role as a natural hormone, testosterone is used as a medication in the treatment of low testosterone levels in men, transgender hormone therapy for transgender men, and breast cancer in women. Since testosterone levels decrease as men age, testosterone is sometimes used in older men to counteract this deficiency. It is also used illicitly to enhance physique and performance, for instance in athletes.

Name:  methandienone-dianabol-10mgtab-50-tabsbag-ep-usa.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  28.6 KB

Metandienone
Metandienone, also known as methandienone or methandrostenolone and sold under the brand name Dianabol among others, is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is mostly no longer used. It is also used non-medically for physique- and performance-enhancing purposes. It is often taken by mouth.

Side effects of metandienone include symptoms of masculinization like acne, increased hair growth, voice changes, and increased sexual desire, estrogenic effects like fluid retention and breast enlargement, and liver damage. The drug is an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR), the biological target of androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and has strong anabolic effects and moderate androgenic effects. It also has moderate estrogenic effects.

Metandienone was originally developed in 1955 by CIBA and marketed in Germany and the United States. As the CIBA product Dianabol, metandienone quickly became the first widely used AAS among professional and amateur athletes, and remains the most common orally active AAS for non-medical use. It is currently a controlled substance in the United States and United Kingdom and remains popular among bodybuilders.

Although it might be considered a "BASIC" cycle, it can still yield huge gains for even the most experienced user. Get your diet on track, train consistently with intensity, and watch the growth happen.

Of Course both of these fine products are available at https://puritysourcelabs.ru/
And during the current situation, "local" shipping is the way to go: https://puritysourcelabs.ru/12-usa-domestic-only

Similar Bodybuilding Threads: