• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Statue Defaced By BLM

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
These savages have wreaked havoc for years on end and they have taken it to the next level during riots/blatant larceny and criminal mischief under the guise of "peaceful protests." Columbus, Ohio was no exception and the famous statue of Arnold Schwarzenegger that stands outside the Convention Center was defaced recently by the group.

Photos posted on Redditt showed the defacing and it is puzzling, to say the least, as to why. Schwarzenegger was a Republican governor at one time, but has been a vocal critic of President Donald Trump, one of BLM's frequent targets.

Aj7p9i2qgk351

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

When I saw the statue of Arnold painted in red I was in utmost dismay. I wonder if the vandalism was towards the government or against Arnold? It is unfortunate how Arnold has not reached the press with any comments since he has no racist past.