• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Morning Run

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I am normally not a gym person, commitment can be hard. I tend to wake up early and put loud music, grab my earphones, and go out to the hills for a morning run. This helps me feel motivated during the day and rejuvenates my energy levels. I desire to have a firm body in specific areas and running helps me tone my thigh muscles. How do you workout? Are you normally consistent?

loveofbodybuilding

loveofbodybuilding

One cannot under estimate walking Legs have the second heart. Walking regularly for atleast 30 minutes every day is the best form of exercise, preferably done alone as each one has their own pace

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to do jogging when I was young and I only stopped when I learned that too much running can cause arthritic knees. Now I just walk when I am out in the morning but I seldom walk for the sake of walking. My walking is actually when I go on an errand so that my energy will not be wasted and it will have a purpose.

L

lokielovesbunny

Not everyone is the morning person there are people get up late, there should be jogging or running routine in your exercise plan. however if it is in the morning you take the most benefits by doin it

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw the joggers in our village this morning and had a chat with someone. He said that joggers grew in number because of the lockdown. At least people are thinking of the bad effects of the pandemic to our health that you really need exercise especially for those who are on a work-from-home mode. However, light jogging is okay but jogging for hours can be an abuse to the lower limbs.

A

Athanas

I do a lot of cycling to keep me fit and maintain my body weight.