• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fury-Wilder III On December 19.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
According to Top Rank executive Drad Jacobs, the Fury vs Wider trilogy is being considered for December 19. He also added that they are looking all over the world for the best location to host this fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Promoter Dean Lonergan proposed to Top Rank who are Fury's US promoters, that the Fury-Wilder 3 should take place in a 45,000-seat stadium on Boxing Day in Australia, so that it can be aired in the US and UK on Christmas Day.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently, Bob Arum was on ESPN with Steve Kim and he stated that the Allegiant Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders has been reserved for the Fury vs Wilder 3 on December 19th.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There will be a Raiders game on Thursday and after that they can put up the ring and have the fight on Saturday.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Not sure on the location as they are still narrowing in the best location for this event but safety is predominant due to the pandemic but there is no rush this is happening five months from now. I hope by then things will be back to normal.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure on the location as they are still narrowing in the best location for this event but safety is predominant due to the pandemic but there is no rush this is happening five months from now. I hope by then things will be back to normal.

Bob Arum has already confirmed Allegiant Stadium for Dec 19.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is right before Christmas. It is going to be another good holiday season.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is right before Christmas. It is going to be another good holiday season.

You can say that again. I hope money will not be tight in December like it is at the moment.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

And, hopefully, the pandemic won't be existing cause there will be many restrictions. Maybe I will just have to result to watching it online.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure the organizers will find a way to incorporate fans in accordance to the laws that will be in place.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will order the fight too but it won't be as entertaining without a crowd, imo.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will order the fight too but it won't be as entertaining without a crowd, imo.

If it was a lower-class-fight then I wouldn't mind not having a crowd, but a huge bout like Fury-Wilder 3, will definitely need a crowd.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are right. The fight will need to have a crowd presence for it to be on the level that a Fury-Wilder trilogy bout needs to be!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This means we will have the Fury-AJ bout in 2021 since this fight is happening on December 19, less than a fortnight to New Year.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This means we will have the Fury-AJ bout in 2021 since this fight is happening on December 19, less than a fortnight to New Year.

This has been a really bad year for a lot of people's careers.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We can't afford to lose hope. All I know is things will start resuming with a new sense of normal, soon.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We can't afford to lose hope. All I know is things will start resuming with a new sense of normal, soon.

The 'new sense of normal' part is what scares me!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just hope the change that is coming, won't involve everyone getting implanted with an RFID chip that comes together with the Covid-19 vaccine.