• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Javier "Rusito" Gonzalez dies @ 21.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Rusito" Gonzalez who found out on June of last year that he had cancer which had spread to his lymph nodes in his neck and groin, passed away on Monday at a very young age of 21.

His last fight before the pandemic took place at the Arena Monterrey, Mexico on April 13 2019. He won against Rodrigo Saul Gonzalez by unanimous decision. Javier "Rusito" Gonzalez (15-0-0, 11KOs) will always be in our hearts.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Javier Gonzalez had dedicated his life to becoming a world class pro-boxer and then cancer had to take it all away just like that! Cancer is a bitch! RIP Rusito.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He didn't get to realize his dream but at least he tried. May The First Cause be with his friends and family during these trying times.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was set to become someone that we were all going to remember forever, but cancer had to cut it short.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was set to become someone that we were all going to remember forever, but cancer had to cut it short.

There is no doubt about that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only The Lord Knows why he had to go so soon. RIP.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At 21 years old he was undefeated with 15 wins. Out of those 15 wins, 11 of them were knockouts.