• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Tells Joe Rogan He Obtained Steroid Prescriptions from Doctors

RoidVisor.com

RoidVisor.com

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rogan-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
The Mr. Olympia bodybuilding champion failed to mention that some of those doctors were convicted of the criminal diversion of prescription medications.
Ronnie Coleman, an eight-time Mr. Olympia champion who many consider to be the greatest bodybuilder of all time, shared a few details about his anabolic steroid use with Joe Rogan on the popular podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience”.
Coleman has never made a real effort to deny his use of steroids and other muscle-building drugs over the course of his competitive bodybuilding career. However, he has been reluctant to provide much detail about his use. He’s never elaborated on all of the different types of anabolic drugs, the dosages, or the patterns of use that helped him become a bodybuilding champion.

“Yeah, I talked about [my steroid use], I had no reason to hide it like people ain’t stupid.”

Coleman failed to provide much more detail regarding his steroid use during his most recent appearance on Joe Rogan’s show. Coleman claimed that he primarily used the basic anabolic steroids like testosterone and methandienone (Dianabol). Coleman also asserted that he legally obtained steroids with a doctor’s prescriptions.
There is no doubt that Coleman knew several doctors that were willing to prescribe steroids for him. The prescriptions may have provided Coleman with a legally-protected means of obtaining steroids. However, Coleman failed to mention that some of those doctors and the owners of the medical clinics where they worked were operating illegally.
Coleman utilized the services of a Texas-based anti-aging clinic called Cellular Nucleonic Advantage. The clinic provided clients with (presumably legal) prescriptions for numerous bodybuilding drugs such as testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate, HGH (Saizen), stanozolol (Winstrol), oxandrolone (Anavar), nandrolone decanoate (Deca Durabolin), fluoxymesterone (Halotestin), hCG, clomiphene (Clomid), tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Arimidex, Teslac, Lasix, T-4 (Synthroid) and T-3 (Cytomel).
Unfortunately, Cellular Nucleonic Advantage was an illegal steroid pill mill operated by Eugene Bolton and Monday Miller. CNA made cash payments to multiple phyisicians (including Claire Godfrey in Florida and Ahmed Halima in New York) for anabolic drug prescriptions. The prescriptions were filled by the defunct compounding pharmacy called Signature Pharmacy. Godfreyand Halima never met or examined any of the CNA patients before signing off on the prescriptions.
Bolton, Miller and Godfrey all pleaded guilty to one count of the criminal diversion of a prescription medication. Halima was never charged due to a debilitating stroke. Bolton and Miller were among the first to plead guilty and agree to cooperate with federal prosecutors.
Bolton wore a wire to a meeting with Signature Pharmacy owner Kirk Calvert and Godfrey. Godfrey subsequently agreed to work with prosecutors and became the star witness in the Signature Pharmacy trial.
Bolton, Miller and Godfrey were able to avoid prison after agreeing to testify against Signature Pharmacy principals. They each receive five years probation.
The steroid-using bodybuilders who were clients of Cellular Nucleonic Advantage were never targeted by prosecutors.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Ronnie may have had a prescription for test, but I'm sure the tren, anadrol, GH & insulin were from the street.