• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight Boxer Jarrell Miller Tests Positive for GW1516 for the Second Time

RoidVisor.com

RoidVisor.com

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavyweight Boxer Jarrell Miller Tests Positive for GW1516 for the Second Time
Boxer 1

Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Jarrell Miller faces a lifetime suspension after the second adverse analytical positive in the past two years.

Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller has tested positive for the prohibited performance-enhancing drug GW1516. GW1516 is also known by the names Cardarine and Endurabol.

Miller denied “willingly” using any type of anabolic steroid to improve his performance in the ring in an interview with Jeremy Herriges of the Fight Network on June 30, 2020. However, Miller’s careful choice of words did not rule out the possibility that he used prohibited drugs for what he calls non-performance-enhancing purposes.

Jarrell Miller did not rule out the use of banned PEDs solely for “healing purposes”.
“I have never, ever willingly taken a steroid for performance-enhancing purposes,” Miller insisted. “Did I take something for healing properties, for injuries? Yes, I have. But to win a fight and during a training camp? No, I have never done that.”

The use of prohibited drugs for “healing properties” is just as prohibited as the use for “performance-enhancing purposes”. Ignorance is no excuse. Miller reportedly explained “certain circumstances” that may have impacted drug testing to VADA. But it does not seem likely to make a difference in the outcome of his case.

The Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) tested Miller prior to his scheduled fight against Jerry Forrest on July 9, 2020 in Las Vegas. Miller was dropped from the card and has forfeited another lucrative payday.

Miller already lost millions of dollars when he tested positive for GW1516, growth hormone and EPO prior to a fight against Anthony Joshua at Madison Square Garden on June 1, 2019. The undefeated Miller was expected to challenge Joshua for the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles.

Miller would have received a guaranteed $4.875 million whether he won or lost against Miller. He was also guaranteed at least $1.5 for two rematches in the event that he lost to Joshua.

Miller has very little credibility in the boxing community at this point. His proclamations of innocence have fallen on deaf ears given his repeated drug test failures.

Miller first failed an anti-doping test when he tested positive for the banned stimulant methylhexanamine (DMAA) as a kickboxer in 2014. Miller struggled to explain how he could have unknowingly tested positive for GH, EPO and GW1516 in 2019. Crying foul on the latest VADA test results is unlikely to gain any gullible supporters.