• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Activities during quarantine

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Staying at home during quarantine is pretty boring and unhealthy.
Can anyone suggest activities to do at home? And what's your take on staying at home without doing anything.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I can not recall the last time I had nothing to do to the extent I got bored. I love reading so you can always find me online reading. You see, I am a single mom so I usually have time to rest even. I love taking my naps too occasionally. But mostly You can find me online trying to find more ways to earn online. I also have a load of chores waiting for me so I do not remember the last time I had nothing to do. I have a friend nearby whom I love to chat with and share my shenanigans, so I love to walk to her house and chit chat the night away. I live with my boyfriend who does web designing so we stay up almost every night trying to source for our next bread as I try and post on the forums.

I also love to garden. My mother who doesn't live so far from me owns a farm. So I normally go there once a week and I dig till I am tired and come back home feeling tired and hungry. I also love watching movies. They kill the boredom and getting frunk as I dance in the house with my boyfriend. You see there is a very long list of activities you can perform you just have to search within yourself what activities you love. All the very best.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can not recall the last time I had nothing to do to the extent I got bored. I love reading so you can always find me online reading. You see, I am a single mom so I usually have time to rest even. I love taking my naps too occasionally. But mostly You can find me online trying to find more ways to earn online. I also have a load of chores waiting for me so I do not remember the last time I had nothing to do. I have a friend nearby whom I love to chat with and share my shenanigans, so I love to walk to her house and chit chat the night away. I live with my boyfriend who does web designing so we stay up almost every night trying to source for our next bread as I try and post on the forums.

I also love to garden. My mother who doesn't live so far from me owns a farm. So I normally go there once a week and I dig till I am tired and come back home feeling tired and hungry. I also love watching movies. They kill the boredom and getting frunk as I dance in the house with my boyfriend. You see there is a very long list of activities you can perform you just have to search within yourself what activities you love. All the very best.

That looks like a lot of activities.l also watch movies and I do online jobs which take a short time to do.But I don't see them as fun activities I go for walks whenever I too bored to stay in the house.l really miss hanging out with my friends who like very far away,l am not really attached to my neighbours .

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

We all do. I also cannot wait for the lockdown to be cancelled and go wherever I wanna go without thinking of the caffew. Time moves so fast for me.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We all do. I also cannot wait for the lockdown to be cancelled and go wherever I wanna go without thinking of the caffew. Time moves so fast for me.

I guess we can keep on hoping for this pandemic to end soon.Some people are also having depression issues staying at home.But looking at the brighter side it can be time to discovered yourself and gain some skill in something .

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Clean out those closets

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

It won't end soon until they get a virus. We just have to adjust our mindsets. What if they never make a virus? Then my friends we are doomed.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clean out those closets
Thats OK but you can't clean for an entire day.You need to find a fun activity to be doing indoors if you are alone or with your family.Cleaning up stuffs is an activity but not fun its just being hygienic.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It won't end soon until they get a virus. We just have to adjust our mindsets. What if they never make a virus? Then my friends we are doomed.
What we are supposed to do is keep hoping that it will all end soon.But we can still set our minds to be carefully and sanitize all the time.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

It is very relevant to clean your side of the street. I sleep better knowing I stayed safe at home. I always wash my hands. I sneeze on my elbow and I sanitize as frequently as I can. If we learn to adapt and follow the guidelines, we will keep the pandemic at bay. I pray we overcome it someday.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
luri

luri

Banned
Lock down period has ended in my place, life has returned to normal even though the pandemic has not yet been contained. During the lock down period, I became more health conscious, I started eating more vegetables and completely avoided processed foods and junk foods. I also started working out. I bought a couple of exercise equipment and established my own gym in the basement.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The quarantine here is a big issue with body builders because the gym is closed and only the home workout is allowed. I guess those who are doing the weights have to be content in lifting the barbell in the home. One friend said that the quarantine is almost a year now and there is still no hope that the gym (together with cinema and spa) will be opened soon.